Thursday, October 25, 2007

A new hope...

Taken a new journey in my life... moving ahead to my crazy future, living my life like it`s my last day. Seening new places, admireing new places, meeting new people with diferent ways of life. I struggle to stay alive just to catch the next day to start over my insanity. Never will forget the things that brought ME here, the people that stood by ME, the places I`ve left back, the world I`ve lived in falsehood(lie). Feeling a new vibe inside ME, a better thing couldn`t happen to ME in such a short notice.
Well what should I say more? Not much, just that I live in a new environment, in a new city, a city with more possibilities and hopes. My frenzy is bigger here, no one can judge ME for what I do, what I eat, what I wear, what I say, what I make... is only ME, just the way I like it. Standing tall like the Old OAK tree http://hi5.com/friend/profile/displayJournalDetail.do?ownerId=152292833&journalId=20415656 Sorrow fills my soul, darkness feeds my hunger. The past I won`t forgot, still belive in thee, still <3 data-blogger-escaped-and="" data-blogger-escaped-br="" data-blogger-escaped-honour="" data-blogger-escaped-horde.="" data-blogger-escaped-respect="" data-blogger-escaped-still="" data-blogger-escaped-strenght="" data-blogger-escaped-the="" data-blogger-escaped-thee.="" data-blogger-escaped-thee="" data-blogger-escaped-to=""> Live with the hope... die from loneliness



No comments:

Post a Comment